Are you considering adding Empreinte collections to your wardrobe? If you never worn an Empreinte bra, please read this article first, as Empreinte bra’s fit slightly differently. You may usually be wearing 34F, but you may find that Empreinte 34E is your perfect fit.
So, how can you find the perfect Empreinte bra? Our recommendation is to visit our lingerie shop in London for a complimentary fitting. Alternatively, call us or email us with your overbust and underbust measurements and we will be able to advise you on the best fit!
Empreinte Size Range
Empreinte is known for their amazing fit for those with larger breasts. Empreinte bras are typically available in a range of band sizes from 30 to 38 and cup sizes spanning from C to H. They also offer a full range of bottoms available in sizes 6 to 22. Some stock some sizes that may be difficult to find:
Empreinte Size Guide
When it comes to Empreinte, you may find it beneficial to go down in the cup size compared to other brands. Empreinte bras have a deep and full cup shape, which tends to provide a more comfortable fit for many customers when they try slightly smaller cup sizes. If you haven't tried Empreinte before its comes up generous in the cup, so if you can’t decide inbetween sizes, we’d often recommend going down a size.
However, it's important to note that this isn't always the case. Some individuals may have very full-cup busts, in which case their true size might work best. That’s when an online fitting service will come in handy, as we can recommend the best fit for your unique shape in any specific Empreinte bra model.
If you’d rather not contact us for advice, here are size charts and some generic guidelines for the brand.
Empreinte Bras Size Guide
Shop Empreinte Cassiopee
Shop Empreinte Melody
Band Size: Measure around your ribcage, just under your breasts, using a soft tape measure. Ensure the parallel all the way around and that the tape measure is snug but not too tight. Round the measurement to the nearest even whole number in inches. This will determine your UK / US band size.
|EMPREINTE BAND SIZE CONVERSION|
|UK / US||FR||EU||AUS|
- 0-1 inch (0-2.5 cm): AA cup
- 1 inch (2.5 cm): A cup
- 2 inches (5 cm): B cup
- 3 inches (7.5 cm): C cup
- 4 inches (10 cm): D cup
- 5 inches (12.5 cm): E cup
- 6 inches (15 cm): F cup
- 7 inches (17.5 cm): G cup
- 8 inches (20 cm): H cup
- 9 inches (22.5 cm): I cup
- 10 inches (25 cm): J cup
|EMPREINTE CUP SIZE CONVERSION|
The most confusion comes from the larger cup sizes, thus below you can find an official Empreinte Size Chart
Bra Sizing Feedback from Empreinte Customers
- I bought my Empreinte bra in store, so I was fitted for the first time and it came up bit big. I'm wearing a 30E where I would normally be 32E.
- I usually wear 32G, but I got fitteed and been told that the band runs large and the cups run deep. 30G fits me extremely well. I have just the tiniest gaping up at the top of the cup, which says to me that a full-on-top person would do pretty well in the style.
- Cassiopée Underwired Seamless Bra. I'm a short (5') and struggle to find underwires that fit my frame properly. Cassiopee offers close and narrow cups that offer great projection.The bra is sturdy and comfortable. For sizing, I was fitted into a 38H in Prima Donna and a 36G in Empreinte. The straps are fully adjustable, which is great for my short torso. However, straps are a bit wide-set for my shoulders, a common issue I encounter with most bras.
- Melody Contour Demi Cup. Gives best lift and shaping for my immediate projection and narrow roots.